According to Educause badges are: “awarded by institutions, organizations, groups, or individuals, badges signify accomplishments such as completion of a project, mastery of a skill, or marks of experience.” Award users with badges and leverage the gamification of education. Watch the video below to learn more about badges in Edvance360.
Why use Badges?
1 .Display skills and achievements
2. Enhance learning experience
3. Provide motivation for completing goals
4. Validate accomplishments in online courses, MOOCs, and training programs
Motivate Your Learners today by Selecting a LMS with Badges
Learn more about Edvance360’s integration with Credly™ for the awarding of badges to motivate your learners. Read about our badge integration in Campus Technology.
- 7 Things You Should Know About Badges
- Are You Using Gaming for Learning?
- Badges and Learning
- Badges get a mention at an Ed talk at MIT
- Badges: A Solution to Our Teacher Evaluation Disaster?
- Beyond the College Degree, Online Educational Badges
- Colleges Use ‘Digital Badges’ to Replace Traditional Grading
- Credentials, the Next Generation
- Dan Misener: Merit badges for online privacy
- Deakin’s MOOC to explore innovations in assessment
- Digital badges
- Digital Badges for Microcredentials, Student Engagement & Persistence
- Digital Badges Would Represent Student Skills’ Acquisition
- Ditch the Resume and Pick Up a Badge, They’re Not Just for Boy Scouts
- Erin Knight on Badges
- Experts give K-12 coding resources
- For Job Hunters, Digital Merit Badges
- Four Innovation Trends to Watch in 2013
Additional Resources continued…
- How Badges Really Work in Higher Education
- L.A. Kings Teams With Bunchball to Increase Fan Engagement
- Location, Location, Learning
- Merit Badges for the Job Market
- National Competition Promotes Digital Badges for DIY Learning
- New Red Cross app includes badges
- No one is going to pay you just to show up. We will see a more flexible, more freelance, more collaborative and far less secure work world
- Non-Profit Launches MOOC on Digital Badges
- Rahm Emanuel visits CSOL learners at Northerly Island
- Rhode Island Students Gaining Badges Credits Outside School
- Show Me Your Badge
- Testing Firms offer things Badges don’t
- The Future of Work: Quantified Employees, Pop-Up Workplaces, And More Telepresence
- Think Different? Not on College Campuses
- Why Get a Pricey Diploma When a Bleepin’ Badge Will Do?
- From Angry Birds to multi-player video games, NASA ramps up investment in educational technology